Thursday, November 24, 2011

Super Mario 3D Land AND Skyward Sword

Today is a lucky day for Australian fans of Nintendo (like me) as it marks the release of Super Mario 3D Land as well as The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on Australian shores. I know what you're thinking, and yes, Australia is late. While people in the UK and USA have already finished these games, they only just came out in Australia. That is why I placed my order on Skyward Sword from the UK. (But it still hasn't arrived yet!!!).

super-mario-3d-land.jpg

videogamesrepublic.com.jpg

Anyway, my point is now is a great time to be a Nintendo fan as the latest and best Zelda game arrives almost simultaneously to the 3DS's first killer game from Nintendo that isn't a port!



So, I hope you guys have fun with these games, and I hope my shipment comes soon!

3 comments:

  1. NDS 3d is appropriate console for this game. I have played this game on 3d console and love to play. All the graphics and controls are amazing. I am still waiting for its new series.
    nintendo ds r4

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no question about Mario. He has not only been the most influential video game character of all time, but has had honestly the most definitive impact on how we play great platform games that have never lost their luster. Over 25 years after Super Mario Brothers debuted, people still love to go for the flag, and try to knock Bowser off his perch all to save Princess Toadstool from the claws of the king. The game franchise has never honestly gotten old, and has stayed just as strong today for every Nintendo era.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just saw these comments. Well said, Danmark, and niowwanke. I'm sorry the pictures in the article don't work.

    ReplyDelete