Friday, October 14, 2011

Super Mario 3D Land Is Coming Soon

That's right, it's now less than a month until Mario finally appears in a new platforming game in the USA and Japan, and Super Mario 3D Land is shaping up to be awesome! I haven't been able to play a demo of the game yet except I've seen enough videos to say that it looks pretty awesome. Seriously, I just can't wait to see Mario and Koopas in a Tanuki suit again. Sure, this time it won't let mario fly, but it's still cool enough. I'm also enjoying the return of flagpoles, because there's no better way to end a Mario level than jumping high and getting a 1-Up. Plus, there are also a multitude of old mario references, such as a level where old 8-bit pictures of Mario characters form the floor, or the new take on the haunted houses, which are crawling with Boo's.
Well, I can say one thing, and that's if there's one game you could ask to get for christmas, let it be Super Mario 3D Land!

No comments:

Post a Comment