Monday, April 9, 2012

Your Favourite Mario Enemy!

A while ago I posted a poll on this page that let you guys vote on your favourite basic Mario enemies. Unfortunately, it was a tie between Koopa Troopas and Shy Guys. However, I AM the moderator of this blog and so therefore I overpower all voters and say that Koopa Troopas are better than Shy Guys. So, without further ado, I now present your (and my) favourite basic Mario enemy ever, the KOOPA TROOPA!

Also, Koopa fans rejoice as Koopa Troopas are playable in pretty much any Mario sports game on the Wii, 3DS or DS as well as Mario Kart games where they are my favourite character (after Yoshi, of course!).

2 comments:

  1. I suppose that is mine too. Just love taking over the shell and using it to my advantage and avoid it backfiring on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you get a satisfying feeling when you clear a row of Goombas with a Koopa Troopa!

      Delete